Victoria, Australia - discover the opportunities waiting for you
and communications technologies and a number of trade occupations, creating many opportunities for skilled migrants.
Australia’s south-eastern state Victoria is a treasure trove of employment and lifestyle opportunities. More than a quarter of Australia’s skilled and business migrants choose to settle in Melbourne or regional Victoria.
Victoria welcomes professionals, tradespeople and business people to its cosmopolitan capital—Melbourne—and to its bustling regional cities. Demand for skills is high across the state’s industries including health, engineering, information
Support services and advice including visa sponsorship and information about living and working in Victoria is available through the LiveInVictoria.vic.gov.au website.
Upon arrival, industry and business seminars are offered and your attendance encouraged. Create industry contacts and obtain information about accessing Victoria’s many work and business opportunities.
Why you’ll love living in Victoria:
- It’s home to five million people – a quarter of Australia’s population.
- It’s so easy to live in Victoria – repeatedly rated one of the world’s most liveable cities.
- It’s geographically compact – within an hour of Melbourne there are beaches, mountains, rugged coastlines and five wine growing regions.
- It’s a great place to raise a family – multicultural communities, high quality education and health services and range of housing options.
- It’s diversified in its industry strengths –manufacturing, information and communications technology, agriculture, food production and processing, medical research, financial services and tourism.
- Melbourne is famous for its food – more than 3000 affordable options for eating out serving a variety of cuisines, inspirational chefs, a lively caf? scene and an array of boutique wineries.
- It’s Australia’s sporting capital – including Australian Football League, Cricket Australia, Australian Open (Tennis), Australian Grand Prix and the Melbourne Cup (Spring Racing Carnival).
- Vibrant regional cities offer unique lifestyle opportunities – Victoria’s regional cities offer extensive job opportunities and lifestyle options for you and your family including seaside and countryside communities.
For more information including online visa sponsorship application forms visit www.LiveInVictoria.vic.gov.au