NEWSLETTER & SETTLEMENT OFFERS
email referral service.
You will receive free email newsletters from
MIGRATiON NEWS and also our reader-reply service where SETTLEMENT OFFERS
may be emailed to you by selected relocation and settlement-service sponsors on this website. Its as easy as that!
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE - SIGN UP - CLICK HERE
UNSUBSCRIBE? To unsubscribe from our database, click on the link above.
To unsubscribe from a sponsor, click on the unsubscribe link in any emails received.
Terms and Conditions
Background These terms and conditions govern your relationship with Montgomery Enterprises Limited trading as Migration News ("MN") including the use of our website and communications between you and MN, and its sponsors.
About Migration News: MN is a New Zealand-based publishing business bringing together a select group of service providers ("sponsors") who are separate businesses and advertise on this website with relevant expertise in their respective fields, for the specific purposes of assisting you in your relocation to New Zealand or Australia or Canada.
• The SETTLEMENT EMAIL OFFERS service is FREE and without obligation.
• The MN website is designed to provide general information on MN and on issues of general relevance.
• The MN website is not intended to provide specific advice upon which you should rely. Your dealings are subject to these terms and conditions and any future amendments.
• The MN website or any representative of this company does not provide specific immigration advice or assistance whatsoever. You can be referred to independent registered agents for this service (separate businesses),
• The MN website is not an offer to do business and any electronic, emailed or other communications received will not, in any manner whatsoever, create any form of binding obligation on MN. Registering for newsletters and the free settlement offers email referral service is your acceptance that you understand that your details will be released to selected advertisers and sponsors on this websites strictly on the understanding that you will seek independent legal advice and independent financial advice before entering into any agreement with an advertiser or sponsor as there are separate businesses that MN has no control over. You indemnify MN of any liability in the event of loss, damage or dissatisfaction
• The MN website will from time to time contain bulletins, newsletters, updates and the like which are also of a general nature and which similarly do not constitute an offer to do business with MN.
• The content of this website belongs to MN including, but not limited to, the designs, logos, devices, slogans, trademarks, contacts and the like.
• Downloads are permissible for personal use only.
• MN is committed to the protection of its users' privacy and confidentiality and all information received (unless otherwise authorised or implied in the context) will be treated as strictly confidential.
• MN will not use or disclose any user's personal information for any other purpose without that user's consent, unless otherwise required to do so by law.
• This website and settlement offers email referral service must be used with lawful and ethical intentions only and it is prohibited to use this service for any intention or purposes that is not lawful or not ethical. Any such unauthorised use will lead to termination of registration.. You are reminded that the internet is a not a secure environment and that information is sent and received at your risk.
• MN will collect general information regarding the use of the MN website, including relevance and demand for various service offerings, which information will be used to enhance MN's service offering.
• You are at liberty to notify MN of a desire to be removed from MN's mailing list and/or to update or amend your personal information. Please click on the UNSUBSCRIBE button to be removed from our database, or click on the UNSUBSCRIBE button on sponsor / partners emailings or contact them to be removed from their database.
Where you provide personal information to MN, or you obtain any product, service or information through this website or by any other means, your personal information must be correct, complete and up-to-date when you provide it. You agree to advise MN as soon as possible if your personal circumstances change, or you become aware of any inaccuracy in your personal information you have provided.
What we collect
• We collect only the personal data you give us (including your name, email address etc).
• We collect your personal data through this website.
We use your personal data to:
• Reply to your queries.
• Forward to MN sponsors or partners (separate businesses) so that they can contact you to provide information on their service.
• Provide you with information about MN and the MN Sponsors or Partners.
• Provide you with information, services or other assistance in relation to this website or that of other MN sponsors.
Disclaimer In providing your personal information to MN and in using our website you do so strictly on the basis that neither MN nor any of its sponsors shall be liable for any damages or loss, direct or indirect and howsoever arising, and you hold MN and its sponsors harmless against any such claims. You agree to seek independent legal advice or financial advice before entering into any contractual agreements with any sponsors / partners and understand that we take no responsibility for any loss, damage or consequences from doing so.
This website and email service must be used for lawful purposes and outcomes only and it is a serious breach of these terms and conditions to use this service for anything other than lawful use or purpose.
Editorial policy: The Migration News online magazine is primarily a relocation information website providing "quick-links" through to the relevant web pages of Government and Official websites, or other news or media websites. Due to regulation of the immigration industry and immigration advice licensing requirements, our policy is for any stories about visa or immigration matters to be edited and approved by a licensed or registered migration agent / lawyer for that destination country. Press releases from Government Immigration Authorities are uploaded to this website unchanged and unedited without any further editorial input or comment whatsoever (except abridged to fit the allocated news feed section) in order to ensure full compliance with the relevant immigration advice regulations.
This website – www.migrationnews.com – is published by Montgomery Enterprises Limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (For Advertising, legal and administrative matters only - we are unable to respond to any unsolicited emails). New Zealand Company Registration Number 3194546.
Opinions and statements expressed by contributors to this website are not necessarily the views of the publishers. The content of this website is believed to be reliable and true at the time of publication, however the publishers in no way guarantee the accuracy of any enclosed information. In particular, the publishers emphasise that immigration regulations and procedures are subject to change, so visitors to this website should seek independent advice, such as of an officially-registered migration agent, before acting in reliance of any enclosed information.